Radian Generation Engaged by BlueWave to Provide Asset Management and O&M Services for its Community Solar Program in Massachusetts SAN FRANCISCO, CA and BOSTON, MA Jan 27, 2016 – Radian Generation (RadianGEN), an independent asset management and O&M firm focused on the residential, commercial, and utility-scale solar sectors, has entered into an agreement with BlueWave, […]
About Caitlin Blaisdell
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Caitlin Blaisdell contributed a whooping 24 entries.
Entries by Caitlin Blaisdell
Expansion responds to growing need for boots-on-the-ground solar asset management and services capabilities SAN FRANCISCO – Sept. 14, 2015 – Radian Generation (RadianGEN), an industry-leading provider of comprehensive solar asset management services, today announced the expansion of its field service and operation and maintenance (O&M) capabilities in California, Massachusetts and North Carolina with […]
Drop by booth 7417 at SPI to meet the RadianGEN team and learn about exciting new updates: Newly launched asset management software tool Radian Lens™ Stop by for a demo. Learn more about out field service and O&M offering Expanded assets under contract to over 300MW of solar and wind in the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean. Don’t miss co-founders […]
Radian, founded in 2013 by a team of renewable industry veterans, optimizes the performance of our customers: infrastructure funds, national utilities, developers, IPPs, and O&M providers, by offering a full range of services and our proprietary cloud-based technology platform, LENSTM. This comprehensive offering, enabled with our industry best practices, spans all project owner needs: field services, operations, monitoring, contract compliance, and financial management.
Solar Plaza Asset Management | March 13 - 14 | San Francisco, CA
Infocast Solar Power Finance & Investment | March 20 -22 | Omni La Costa Resort & Spa | Carlsbad, CA
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Radian Generation Announces Rapid Growth in its Residential Fleet Management Practice January 31, 2018
- Great Article in the Washington Post. Says Radian CEO, “Whatever the challenges, Radian remains committed to making sure solar projects continue to operate well and to supporting the industry’s growth.” January 31, 2018
- The Wallstreet Journal’s: The Three Stumbling Blocks to a Solar-Powered Nation January 29, 2018
- Removing Snow from Solar PV Sites – Key Considerations January 10, 2018
- Software for Fleet Management of Residential Solar October 24, 2017