Here are the sites and sounds form Day 3 of Solar Power International, told in the words of the people who attended.The two big questions facing the industry today, according to those who live it, are battery storage and PID. What’s PID, you ask? You’ll have to listen to find out.
Radian, founded in 2013 by a team of renewable industry veterans, optimizes the performance of our customers: infrastructure funds, national utilities, developers, IPPs, and O&M providers, by offering a full range of services and our proprietary cloud-based technology platform, LENSTM. This comprehensive offering, enabled with our industry best practices, spans all project owner needs: field services, operations, monitoring, contract compliance, and financial management.
Infocast Solar Connect Oct 2- 4 | San Diego
Cleantech Group Power Breakfast on October 11, 2017 SaaS Innovation in Pursuit of Lowest-Cost Renewable Power | San Francisco
2017 Radian Round Table Nov 1 | San Francisco, CA
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Radian Generation Announces Rapid Growth in its Residential Fleet Management Practice January 31, 2018
- Great Article in the Washington Post. Says Radian CEO, “Whatever the challenges, Radian remains committed to making sure solar projects continue to operate well and to supporting the industry’s growth.” January 31, 2018
- The Wallstreet Journal’s: The Three Stumbling Blocks to a Solar-Powered Nation January 29, 2018
- Removing Snow from Solar PV Sites – Key Considerations January 10, 2018
- Software for Fleet Management of Residential Solar October 24, 2017